About this Qualification
This course is designed for personnel that are required to supervise or manage teams who monitor, review and audit both physical and administrative systems to ensure compliance is being met. When compliance is not being met they are able to inform the non-compliant party to improve to meet the regulated compliance standards or take other appropriate action.
The core units comprising this qualification all come from the newly released DEF (Defence) training package, but the qualification is not Defence-centric and would suit the needs of any compliance auditor.
Australian Forensic Services is the only RTO offering training and assessment leading to this nationally-recognised qualification.
- DEFCPL001 Evaluate and review safety cases
- DEFCPL002 Apply knowledge of regulatory systems
- DEFCPL003 Apply knowledge of risk assessment
- DEFCPL004 Apply knowledge of risk management
- DEFCPL005 Apply knowledge of safety case development process
- DEFCPL006 Provide specialist safety case advice
- DEFCPL009 Apply knowledge of work health and safety legislation for safety cases
- BSBCOM501 Identify and interpret compliance requirements
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
- PUACOM002B Provide services to clients
- PUACOM007B Liaise with other organisations
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning complementing an intensive five-day scenario-based workshop. Course cost is $4450.
Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
There are no workshops scheduled at this time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning.