About this Qualification
The Advanced Diploma of Government qualification allows for the attainment of competencies required for work in the public sector which is autonomous and often non-routine. The qualification is targeted at those who enter the public sector with another qualification as well as those progressing within the sector.
The specialisation in investigations covers the skills required to manage in an investigations environment within the public sector.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH004 Maintain and enhance confidence in public service
- PSPGEN066 Apply government systems
- PSPGEN067 Establish and maintain strategic networks
- PSPLEG004 Manage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPMGT004 Manage diversity
- PSPPCY010 Manage policy implementation
- PSPREG027 Manage regulatory compliance
- PSPREG028 Evaluate regulatory compliance
- PSPREG030 Manage investigations program
- PSPMGT001 Manage resources
- PSPMGT014 Undertake enterprise risk management
- POLINV005 Coordinate multi-agency investigations
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- PSPFRU011 Manage fraud control awareness
- PSPFRU012 Review fraud control activities
Delivery and Cost
This qualification is delivered by industry recognised experts in the field of investigation and fraud control through a blend of online learning, individual mentoring and scenario-based project work. Course cost is $5280.
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time. Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.