About this Qualification
This qualification covers the competencies required by personnel responsible for the coordination and conduct of fraud control prevention and detection. It qualifies personnel who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government fraud control environment.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPFRU005 Conduct fraud risk assessments
- PSPFRU006 Develop fraud control plans
- PSPFRU007 Implement fraud control activities
- PSPFRU008 Coordinate development and implementation of fraud information systems
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPFRU003 Communicate fraud control awareness
- PSPFRU004 Anticipate and detect possible fraud activity
Delivery and Cost
This qualification is achieved through first completing/attending the PSP50416 Diploma of Government Investigations course (consisting of online work and four days’ face-to-face training), completing additional online work and attending an additional three-day face-to-face workshop.
Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.