About this Qualification
This qualification covers the competencies required by personnel responsible for the coordination and conduct of fraud control prevention and detection. It qualifies personnel who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government fraud control environment.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPFRU005 Conduct fraud risk assessments
- PSPFRU006 Develop fraud control plans
- PSPFRU007 Implement fraud control activities
- PSPFRU008 Coordinate development and implementation of fraud information systems
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPFRU003 Communicate fraud control awareness
- PSPFRU004 Anticipate and detect possible fraud activity
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning complementing an intensive five-day scenario-based workshop. Course cost is $4450.
Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
There are no workshops scheduled at this time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning.
PSP50416 Diploma of Government Investigations
This qualification covers the competencies required by a person responsible for the coordination and conduct of investigations. It is suitable for individuals who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government investigations environment. In order to combine both qualifications you will need to complete these additional units:
- PSPINV002 Conduct an investigation
- PSPREG021 Coordinate investigation process
- PSPREG026 Review and evaluate investigations
The two qualifications are completed concurrently for $4950.