About this Qualification
This qualification covers the competencies required by a person responsible for the coordination and conduct of investigations. It is suitable for individuals who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government investigations environment. Under the Australian Government Investigations Standards 2011, personnel managing investigations must hold this qualification.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPINV002 Conduct an investigation
- PSPREG021 Coordinate investigation processes
- PSPREG026 Review and evaluate investigations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- PSPFRU003 Communicate fraud control awareness
- PSPFRU004 Anticipate and detect possible fraud activity
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
- PSPFRU005 Conduct fraud risk assessments
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning complementing an intensive five-day scenario-based workshop. Course cost is $4450.
Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
There are no workshops scheduled at this time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning.
Candidates have the option to combine this qualification with the following specialist qualification:
PSP51716 Diploma of Fraud Control
This qualification covers the competencies required by a person responsible for the coordination and conduct of fraud control prevention and detection. It qualifies individuals who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government fraud control environment. In order to combine both qualifications you will need to complete these additional units:
- PSPFRU007 Implement fraud control activities
- PSPFRU006 Develop fraud control plans
- PSPFRU008 Coordinate development and implementation of fraud information systems
The two qualifications are completed concurrently. The cost for combining the two qualifications is $4950.00