About this Qualification
This qualification cover the competencies required for independent and self-directed work in the public sector as a practitioner in government security management. It is suitable for individuals who need to apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government security environment.
Unit of Competency
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPSEC011 Assess security risks
- PSPSEC012 Develop security risk management plans
- PSPSEC013 Implement and monitor security risk management plans
- PSPSEC014 Coordinate protective security
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPGEN058 Coordinate risk management
- PSPGEN044 Develop client services
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
There are no workshops scheduled at this time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning.