About this Qualification
This qualification is designed to develop the knowledge and skills of experienced Vetting Officers to enable them to complete complex Positive Vetting security clearances. As a minimum requirement candidates will need to hold the PSP40316 Certificate IV in Government Security (Personnel vetting).
Unit of Competency
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPSEC011 Assess security risks
- PSPSEC012 Develop security risk management plans
- PSPSEC013 Implement and monitor security risk management plans
- PSPSEC014 Coordinate protective security
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPGSD003 Conduct government service delivery interview
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
- PSPGEN034 Compose complex workplace documents
There are no workshops scheduled at this time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning.