About this Qualification
This qualification allows for the attainment of competencies required for independent and self-directed work in the public sector. There may be supervisory responsibilities. This generalist qualification is particularly suited to those working in an environment where there are a range of responsibilities which are diverse in nature rather than within a narrow specialisation and/or who work in small or regionally based organisations.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPGEN047 Promote diversity
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- BSBWHS301 Maintain workplace safety
- PSPGEN044 Develop client services
- PSPGEN045 Coordinate resource allocation and usage
- PSPGEN046 Undertake research and analysis
- PSPGEN050 Manage conflict
- PSPGEN053 Provide leadership
- PSPGEN055 Refine complex workplace documents
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $4450. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.