About this Qualification
This qualification allows for the attainment of occupational specific competencies for those working in operational roles without supervision in the public sector. Graduates at this level will apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy, judgement, and limited responsibility with established parameters.
This generalist qualification is particularly suited to those working in an environment requiring multi-skilled personnel and/or small or regionally based organisations.
Units of Competency
- PSPETH001 Uphold the values and principles of public service
- PSPGEN023 Deliver and monitor service to clients
- PSPGEN029 Value diversity
- PSPGEN043 Apply government processes
- PSPLEG002 Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPPCY004 Support policy implementation
- BSBWHS301 Maintain workplace safety
- PSPGEN032 Deal with conflict
- PSPGEN033 Use advanced workplace communication strategies
- PSPGEN034 Compose complex workplace documents
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- PSPGEN024 Use resources to achieve work unit goals
- PSPGEN025 Develop and implement work unit plans
- PSPGEN026 Provide input to change processes
- PSPGEN027 Gather and analyse information
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $3025. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Funded training may be available under: User Choice (ACT)