About this Qualification
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in a wide range of general information and communications technology (ICT) technical functions and to achieve a degree of self-sufficiency as an advanced ICT user.
Persons working at this level will support information technology activities in the workplace across a wide range of ICT areas, including technical support, network administration, web technologies, software applications and digital media technologies.
Units of Competency
- BSBWHS304 Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- ICTICT202 Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTICT301 Create user documentation
- ICTICT302 Install and optimise operating system software
- ICTSAS301 Run standard diagnostic tests
Elective units are selected in consultation with the participant in order to meet job requirements.
Delivery and Cost
Course cost is $2970.
Funded training may be available under: User Choice (ACT)
Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.