About this Qualification
This entry level qualification provides the foundation skills and knowledge to use information and communications technology (ICT) in any industry. This qualification is an excellent introduction to computing and cyber-security.
Units of Competency
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- ICTICT201 Use computer operating systems and hardware
- ICTICT202 Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTICT203 Operate application software packages
- ICTICT204 Operate a digital media technology package
- ICTWEB201 Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
- BSBITU202 Create and use spreadsheets
- ICTSAS206 Detect and protect from spam and destructive software
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- ICTSAS205 Maintain ICT system integrity
- ICTICT205 Design basic organisational documents using computing packages
- ICTSAS208 Maintain ICT equipment and consumables
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $2200. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time. Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.