About this Qualification
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in quality auditing and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work or the work of an audit team. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Lead Auditor and Quality Assurance Manager.
Units of Competency
- BSBAUD411 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD511 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits
- BSBAUD412 Work within compliance frameworks
- BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
Option A – Protective Security Policy Framework
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPSEC011 Assess security risks
Option B – Standards for Registered Training Organisations
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
Option C – National Disability Insurance Scheme
- BSBCOM501 Identify and interpret compliance requirements
- PSPREG017 Undertake compliance audits
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning and scenario based work projects. Course cost is $4500.00. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.