About this Qualification
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Units of Competency
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
To be confirmed with individual student.
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $4450. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Funded training may be available under: User Choice (ACT)
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time. Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.