About this Qualification
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Units of Competency
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
To be selected in consultation with student.
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning and scenario based work projects. Course cost is $4500.00. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.