About this Qualification
This course is designed for personnel that are required to supervise or manage teams who monitor, review and audit both physical and administrative systems to ensure compliance is being met. When compliance is not being met they are able to inform the non-compliant party to improve to meet the regulated compliance standards or take other appropriate action.
- DEFCP001A Evaluate and review safety cases
- DEFCP002A Apply knowledge of regulatory system
- DEFCP004A Apply knowledge of risk assessment
- DEFCP005A Apply knowledge of risk management
- DEFCP006A Apply knowledge of safety case development process
- DEFCP007A Provide specialist safety case advice
- DEFCP008 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation
- BSBCOM501B Identify and interpret compliance requirements
- PUACOM007B Liaise with other organisations
- PSPGOV512A Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PUACOM002B Provide services to clients
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning complementing an intensive five-day scenario-based workshop. Course cost is $4450.
Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
There are no workshops scheduled at this time.
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning.