About this Qualification
This qualification focuses on the development of skills in the consultation, implementation, monitoring and review of Security Risk Assessments in accordance with the Australian Security Risk Management Standard. It is idea for individuals managing security and risk on behalf of private enterprises.
Units of Competency
- CPPSEC5001A Establish and maintain an occupational health and safety system
- CPPSEC5002A Coordinate security operations
- CPPSEC5003A Assess security risk management options
- BSBCUS501A Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501A Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502A Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBINN502A Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- CPPSEC5004A Prepare security risk management plan
- CPPSEC5005A Implement security risk management plan
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBHRM402A Recruit, select and induct staff
Delivery and Cost
This course is delivered through a blend of online learning and face-to-face training.
Course cost is $4450. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.