About this Qualification
This qualification is concerned with performing threat, risk and asset assessments autonomously on behalf of a corporation, entity or government department. Work as a security risk assessor is varied, interesting, challenging and fun. Participants will gain a theoretical knowledge and understanding of the practical application of security risk assessment process. Course participants will gain further insight into security risk assessment requirements by participating in exercises and the practical application of knowledge and skills gained during the course.
Units of Competency
- BSBWOR401A Establish effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
- BSBWOR404A Develop work priorities
- CPPSEC4001A Manage a safe workplace in the security industry
- CPPSEC4002A Implement effective communication techniques
- CPPSEC4003A Advise on security needs
- CPPSEC4004A Monitor and review security operations
- CPPSEC4005A Facilitate workplace briefing and debriefing processes
- CPPSEC4006A Assess risks
- CPPSEC4007A Assess threat
- CPPSEC4012A Identify and assess security of assets
- BSBINN301A Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITS401A Maintain business technology
- BSBFIA402A Report on financial activity
- BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $3025. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.