About this Qualification
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Units of Competency
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
To be selected in consultation with student.
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $3025. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Funded training may be available under: User Choice (ACT)
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time. Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.