About this Qualification
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team. They may work as quality assurance managers, quality facilitators, quality and improvement consultants or service quality system support analysts.
Units of Competency
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
Option A – Protective Security Policy Framework
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- PSPSEC011 Assess security risks
Option B – Standards for Registered Training Organisations
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
Option C – National Disability Insurance Scheme
- BSBCOM501 Identify and interpret compliance requirements
- PSPREG017 Undertake compliance audits
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning and scenario based work projects. Course cost is $4500.00. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.