About this Qualification
This qualification is suitable for those establishing a small business who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
Units of Competency
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $3025. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Funded training may be available under: User Choice (ACT)
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time. Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.