About this Qualification
This qualification is suitable for those establishing a small business who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
Units of Competency
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $3025. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time. Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.