About this Qualification
This qualification is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others. The qualification reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators.
Units of Competency
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $3025.
If you are interested in enrolling in this course, please fill in the form below: