About this Qualification
This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Units of Competency
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Delivery and Cost
The course is delivered through a blend of self-paced online learning. Course cost is $1925. Candidates can commence the online component of the training at any time.
Funded training may be available under: User Choice (ACT)
Candidates can commence this qualification at any time. Enter your information below to express your interest in enrolling in this qualification.